Thursday, August 20, 2009

Flower power

I love, love, love getting flowers, and white flowers are just so lovely. When I am making an arrangement, I prefer a heavy cluster of the same flower. I especially like short ones. I also like light pink roses, bright and dark yellow roses, and purple orchids. I love calla lillies but hard them hard to find. I can't stand plastic flowers. Even if they look real, they collect dust and you don't get the wonderful aroma / natural air freshener.


I've heard that guys like to get flowers as much as women do. However, it seems that guys would find it emasculating or silly and amusing. Could you divas give me an example of how and when you did this and it worked, besides when someone is in hospital?



Here are some examples of beautiful centerpieces:









No comments:

Post a Comment