Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Favorites: Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Mascara

This is the best mascara I have ever used. I love to shop at Sephora for things such as high-quality pressed powders and high pigment eyeshadows, and of course MAC for lip glosses. However, there are quality beauty basics to be found at drugstores as well, and Maybelline Lash Stiletto is one of them.


I used to hate to wear mascara because, especially as the day went by, the product would start to bleed all around and even into my eyes, making them sting and become irritated. Within a few hours, especially if I rubbed with a Kleenex when the product was irritating my eyes, I would end up with "raccoon eyes". Horrible, horrible, and horrible.


Other problems I have had with mascaras: voluminizing mascaras tend to make my lashes stick together; some lengthening ones take forever to dry, so I get little black spots on my lid if I blink while it's drying; and most mascaras go on black, but dry into a really dull color, almost gray.


Lash Stiletto does none of this - it dries quickly, dries shiny, really lengthens, and gives subtle, natural-looking volume. Best of all - it doesn't bleed! It's a really great product, especially for the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment