Saturday, August 22, 2009

Quick Tip: Vaseline = Makeup-free Alternative to Mascara and Brow Gel

Perhaps some of you divas already know this tip from day in the day, before you were allowed to wear makeup: Vaseline / petroleum jelly for your lashes! You can also use it on your eyebrows.

Ironically, even though I am no longer using product with mineral oil or petroleum in my hair, I still like to use on my lashes. I think it provides a little conditioning for your lashes. If you want to do a little primping on your face for your honey when you are getting into bed, trying rubbing a little bit of vaseline on your lashes, and cherry chapstick on your lips. The vaseline makes your lashes look shiny, thicker, and longer. Better than falling asleep in your makeup! You'll be surprised by the difference these little things can make.

Try using in on your eyebrows as well to keep hairs smooth and in place, and to make them more prominent.

No comments:

Post a Comment