Wednesday, September 2, 2009

MAC Fall 2009 Style Black Collection

Remember the black lipliner from back in the day? Well I was feeling nostalgic so I went over to the MAC counter to see if they had one. I figured MAC or Fashion Fair would be the most likely to have it. Neither did, but suggested I just use any eyeliner.

However, guess what is coming out?? An all-black limited edition line starting September 24th! Yes, all black: black lipstick and black lipgloss! I don't think that I would use it alone, but layer it. Maybe it could turn red lipstick into burgundy, purple into almost-black? Can't wait to try this! FYI, MAC Limited Edition Collections usually sell out quickly.

More info at Temptalia: http://www.temptalia.com/mac-style-black-collection-all-black-collection-for-fall-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment