Whole Foods is wonderful because they have such an array of rare products (especially oils to use in hair), and the vast majority of the products they carry are organic. I especially like to buy produce there.
However, it can be crazy expensive. Today I bought some almond butter and the checkout clerk was nice enough to let me know that there was a coupon for it in their coupon book. She then also let me know that they accept competitor's coupons. I assumed she meant for individual items. However, she told me that they even accept coupons such as $5 of $25, $10 of $50. I always get this in the mail from Plumm Market, Busch's, etc.
I forgot to ask her if they accepts ones from Meijer, Safeway, etc., or if by competitors they just mean high-end grocery stores and boutiques. Always nice to know how to save money, especially in this recession.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment